Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Door Hunting

I went into the bushes down the road to find some wood that I can make the new clubhouse door from. Even though it was really dark as I went further in and smelled like wet fur, there was luckily still some light...but not from outside, from inside....six big glowing eyes.
I ran out of there super fast with the six eyes following me. It turned out her name is shqueakers and she is a really friendly kid who was visiting her cousin, but I couldn't tell that until I stopped running, because I was a little scared of those big teeth grinning at me. I thought I was lunch to her, not a new little buddy. Anyway, we looked for some wood together and found a great piece for the clubhouse. She promised to come by to see the new clubhouse the next time she visits.

No comments: